WELLBEING AND SAFETY
Working areas and environment
Control and analysis of workers activity.
Control of Risk
Performance and readiness at work.
Normal, extreme or special training conditions
The control and measurement of the work environment is essential to achieve optimal efficiency in production and reduce resource needs for sick leave & staff turnover. Kopernica can monitor work activity and the state of workers and provide executive reports to prevent and correct complicated work situations.
Work areas, environment and activity. Provides useful information on the state of workers and their emotional levels. Provides information about the work environment:
- Predominant emotions (Up to 32 different emotions can be measured).
- Well-being index.
- Calculation of level of performance data correlated to work environment.
Control of Risk. In addition to technical resources, a good part of the occupational risks depend directly on the mental state of the workers and their behaviors. If a worker is not in adequate physical and mental condition on a job, the risk potential increases. By monitoring every work post, Kopernica can detect those conditions and evaluate them to provide proper warnings:
Prediction risk level through measurement of work attitudes and behaviors. Deep learning focused on predictive level of risk based on emotional states:
- Level of Focus.
- Mood of voices.
Normal, extreme or special training conditions.
Worker emotional limits and training measurement is important to achieve an optimal level of worker performance and risk avoidance.
Kopernica can help measure and determine the level of performance, of professional training in simulation, and monitoring in special or extreme tests. It can provide:
- Measuring personal control levels impacted by emotional states, anxiety, concentration, focus or fear.
- Learning curves in training processes and simulators.
- Level of emotions control.
- Levels of comprehension of instructions and content.
- Levels of concentration and focus on tasks.